Wednesday 8 June 2016

June

June 12th
Having said goodbye to Marianne & Tage I'm leaving Denmark behind. They are just closing the bow doors ans we are setting of to Sweden.
I have seen more Hares in Denmark than I have seen anywhere.



June 11th

Arnica

Colopteryx virgo

 Eurasian Spoonbill




 Mianna & Tage. My hostes, my guides and most of all my very goog friends.

Red-Backed Shrike


Cuckoo & co

Crane

June 10th


 Bad hair day or Ruff night

Ruff

Ruff

Ruff



 Spotted Redshank etc


Curlew

Redshank

Redshank

Curlew

Curlew
Red Deer

Redshank

Redshank

Redshank


June 9th     The Skjern River Delta
A beautiful Marsh Orchid

 

Mianna


 Redshank
 Redshank

 Yellow Wagtail




June 8th     The Skjern River Delta Nature Restoration Project
Other birds seen White-tailed Eagle, Buzzard, Marsh Harrier, Goldeneye, Tufted Duck, Mallard, Teal, Shoveller,
Mammals, Red Fox,

Black-tailed skimmer



Barn Swallow


Whitethroat

Whitethroat

Sedge Warbler

Sedge Warbler 

Sedge Warbler

Sedge Warbler

Willow Warbler
 Willow Warbler


Mammals also benefit from these projects, Roe deer and otter are among the beneficeries.

Ruff in all their breeding finery.

One of the rare plants to be found here.
Hemlock Conium maculatum

After 4 days of solid rain I have arrived in Denmark to wall to wall blue sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment