Tuesday 24 May 2016



25-05-2016-31-05-2016
I left Pierre & his friends and headed towards Paris, starting off at 2.30 a.m. the rain was torrential I drove through floods up 50cm deep forcing me to engage 1st gear keeping the revs high and slipping the clutch kept the engine running and I got safely through. I drove on through Belgium and into Germany. Just outside Hannover I noticed two motor-homes with attractive young ladies making up their faces. A little later I noticed more motor-homes with young ladies apparently getting ready for a night out. It wasn't until a few cars had blown their horns at me and I saw another motor-home in a field that that wasn't going anywhere that the penny dropped. I drove as far as I could before stopping for the night.
24-05-2016
Coypu



Common Wall Lizard Podarcis muralis Taken in the garden of my friend Pierre Roger



Many thanks to Pierre for his hospitality, Great food & wine. Great company and many laughs.



European Bee-eater




House Martin


No comments:

Post a Comment